Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My Nintendo News: Walmart Cancelling SNES Classic Pre-Orders

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail Walmart Cancelling SNES Classic Pre-Orders
Jul 26th 2017, 20:11, by adambankhurst

I assumed that I was one of the lucky ones when I secured my SNES Classic pre-order when they went live on Walmart last week, but that luck quickly ran out when I checked my e-mail today and saw this from Deserie of Walmart.com; Hi Adam, Thank you for your interest in the Super Nintendo […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment