Sunday, July 2, 2017

My Nintendo News: Nintendo Sends Out Franchise Survey To My Nintendo Members

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail Nintendo Sends Out Franchise Survey To My Nintendo Members
Jul 2nd 2017, 21:23, by Josh

Nintendo has sent out another quick survey to members of the My Nintendo scheme. While it’s incredibly short, the questions that Nintendo asks are certainly interesting. As well as asking about whether you plan to buy a Switch, it asks fans which Nintendo franchises they enjoy the most. It seems unlikely that Nintendo would announce […]

Media files:
fire_mario
joshnic10
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment