Friday, October 27, 2017

My Nintendo News: Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You Premieres On Disney XD On November 25th

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You Premieres On Disney XD On November 25th
Oct 27th 2017, 11:57, by sickr

Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You will make its TV debut just three weeks after appearing in movie theatres. Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You will appear on Disney XD at 10 AM ET on November 25th. Comic Book reports that Disney XD will also air two new (in the US) episodes of Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon right […]

Media files:
pokemon_logo
sickr
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment