Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My Nintendo News: Miyamoto: “I Don’t Really Feel Like I Want To Remake Any Mario Games’

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail Miyamoto: "I Don't Really Feel Like I Want To Remake Any Mario Games'
Jun 28th 2017, 13:47, by sickr

Legendary video game developer Shigeru Miyamoto has revealed in a recent interview that despite fans requests he doesn’t feel like he wants to remake any Mario titles. Instead he would rather focus on creating brand new Super Mario experiences for fans of the Italian plumber. Despite that new, more fleshed-out design for Mario, Miyamoto says […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment