Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Nintendo News: Lost Sphear Director On Listening To Fan Feedback For I Am Setsuna & More

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail Lost Sphear Director On Listening To Fan Feedback For I Am Setsuna & More
Jun 27th 2017, 19:00, by NintenMau5

The director for the Nintendo Switch game, I Am Setsuna, which is available on the eShop right now, has spoken about the development of the upcoming title Lost Sphear. The beautiful Square Enix game was showcased at E3 this year and Kotaku got the chance to conduct an interview with Atsushi Hashimoto. They spoke about listening […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment