Saturday, January 20, 2018

My Nintendo News: Europe: Some New Discounts Have Been Added To My Nintendo

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail Europe: Some New Discounts Have Been Added To My Nintendo
Jan 20th 2018, 12:48, by sickr

If you’ve been accumulating points on My Nintendo and are wondering what to spend them on then you’ll be pleased to hear several new discounts have been added to the service. There’s some that can be redeemed with Platinum Points and some with Gold Points. Here’s what’s been added: Platinum Points 20% discount on Mario […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment