Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My Nintendo News: My Time At Portia Heading To Nintendo Switch Later This Year

My Nintendo News
Nintendo Switch news 
thumbnail My Time At Portia Heading To Nintendo Switch Later This Year
Jan 23rd 2018, 18:11, by sickr

Award-winning international games label Team17 and China based independent developer Pathea Games have today launched their charming sandbox simulation RPG, My Time at Portia, into Steam Early Access. Arriving in the enchanting town of Portia, you'll set up shop in a derelict workshop left to you by your Pa. It's down to you to gather resources […]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com. By using Blogtrottr, you agree to our polices, terms and conditions.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment